If you designed your bathroom having a brand new copper sink and installing it as do-it-yourself, there is no need for calling a plumber. Simply follow those steps, do it yourself and save a bundle. In case of replacing a copper bathroom sink you can use our specialist plumber advise.
In the video the plumber installed
- Drop-in Bathroom Copper Sink
- Brand new bronze faucet
- Standard pop-up drain back drain
- Used caulk gun, clear and copper color silicone, a piece of cleaning cloth
- Plumber’s putty and tape
- Putty knife to remove old silicone
- Adjustable plumbing wrench
- Silicone in two colors
Hopefully, those simple steps are going to avoid hight tradesmen costs and save you money for other round and oval copper bathroom sink products.